Leader: Local Democracy Agency Sisak
Duration: 1 June – 31 December 2021
Grant value: 83.480,00 HRK
To create concept design of the Social-cultural Centre Sisak (SCC Sisak) building as a precondition for establishment of the cross-sectoral platform contributing to the community relief and development by cooperative management and usage system of the polyvalent SCC Sisak premises.
NGOs, public institutions, local government and interested citizens that implement or would like to implement activities for citizens in future SCC Sisak, focusing on revitalising social and cultural life and direct support to vulnerable groups.
- Local steakholders networking and cross-sectoral cooperation
- Workshop of live projecting of the SCC Sisak
- Preliminary design of the SCC Sisak building
- Concept design of the SCC Sisak building
- Relevant steakholders and community familiar with the future SCC Sisak purpose.
- The concept design of the future SCC Sisak building created as a result of the participatory planning of the interested steakholders and used for further building investments’ fundraising.
- Participatory management and usage system of the polyvalent SCC Sisak established as a cross-sectoral platform contributing to the community relief and development.
- Created relevant documents and investment’s finding plan for building the future SCC Sisak building.
- Built multifunctional and modular facility of the SCC Sisak.
”Community in the centre – socio-cultural centres as spaces of allies and solidarity” has officially started
The project is financed through Ad hoc action projects of the Active CITIZENS Fund in Croatia (the project is co-financed by financial mechanisms of the European Economic Area and the Kingdom of Norway). Project is coordinated by Croatian Youth Network. Partners on...
Leader: Croatian youth network Partners: Udruga IKS, Agencija lokalne demokracije Sisak, Operacija grad Duration: 1 April – 30 September 2021 Grant value: 4.986,69 € Donor: Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway under the EEA and Norwegian grants Before the pandemic and...
Build your knowledge, be the change – improving the quality of life in Pounje trough active participation of young people
Implementation period: 01.01.2020. – 31.12.2020. Project coordinator: Rehabilitation Center for Stress and Trauma Project partners: LAG Una, High School Ivana Trnskoga Hrvatska Kostajnica, Local Democracy Agency Sisak (LDA Sisak), Hrvatska Kostajnica City, Majur,...
..In the frame of the project “WalkON: Walking the path of reconciliation-empowering communities for a peaceful society” which is co-founded by European Union, Local Democracy Agency Sisak announce Postcard Competition, #UnitedweStand, Topic of the competition Peace...