Volunteer’ Network (2021-2023)
Leader: Local Democracy Agency Sisak
Partners: Town of Sisak, Elementary school “Budaševo-Topolovac-Gušće” Sisak, High school Gimnasium Sisak, Centre for Soacial Welfare Sisak, Centre for Social Welfare Hrvatska Kostajnica, Town of Hrvatska Kostajnica
Duration: 1 January 2021 – 31 January 2023
Grant value: 200.000,00 HKN
Donator: Croatian Ministry of Labour, Pension System, Family and Social Policy
The purpose of the project is to contribute to the development of local partnership, solidarity and social capital in the Sisak-Moslavina County through the development of quality and diverse volunteer programs that improve the services of volunteering organizers, increase the number of citizens involved in volunteering, especially young and disadvantaged, and through promotion and recognizing the positive impact of volunteering as an activity that affects the development of a more humane and equitable democratic society.
Target groups: Volunteering organizers, citizens engaged as volunteers and potential volunteers; school students, people with intellectual disabilities and employers.
1. Increased number of citizens (especially young people) involved in volunteer activities in the local community or region (several counties).
2. Increased number of volunteering organizers in the local area, ie the area of several counties.
3. Increased number of trainings for volunteers who provide learning assistance.
4. Increased number of individual / group hours of learning assistance for primary and secondary school students.
5. Improved partnerships between civil society organizations and local and regional self-government units and other institutions at the local, regional and national level in the implementation of volunteer projects.
6. Encouraged development of new forms of volunteering.
7. Improved practice of evaluating volunteering and recognizing competencies acquired through volunteering that can be applied in further education and employment (especially of young people).
8. Increased visibility of examples of good practice in volunteering and promote the values of volunteering
The activities are in synergy with the Volunteer Centre Sisak.
The content published on this web site is sole responsibility of the LDA Sisak and necessary do not reflect the views of the Croatian Ministry of Labour, Pension System, Family and Social Policy.
Inclusive Sisak (2022 – 2023)
Leader: City of Sisak Partners: Local Democracy Agency Sisak, JRS Croatia Duration: 1 December 2022 - 31 May 2023 Grant value: 30.000,00 EUR Donor: EU Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund, pilot project within the EPIC project Place of implementation: Sisak area...
Strengthening the capacity of civil society organizations in the implementation of the European Pillar of Social Rights in Croatia
Project coordinator: CERANEO – Centar za razvoj neprofitnih organizacija Partners: Local Democracy Agency Sisak, Udruga “MI”- Split,Mreža udruga ZAGOR,Hrvatska mreža za beskućnike,Norwegian Social Research (NOVA), Oslo Metropolitan University Project implementation...
Platform for development of school volunteering (2022 – 2023)
Project Promotor: Local Democracy Agency Sisak Partners: Vocational School Sisak, Human Rights House Zagreb, Norsensus Mediaforum Project implementation period: 1.10.2022. – 31.12.2023. Total project: € 87.870,00, of which € 87.870,00 was provided through financial...
U(Z)DRUGE (2022. – 2023.)
Leader: Centre for education and counselling Lumos Partners: Udruga PET PLUS, Local Democracy Agency Sisak i Udruga NADA Duration: 16 February 2022 – 16 February 2023 Contract no.: UP.04.2.1.11.0303 Call for proposals: Strengthening Capacities of Civil Society...