Leader: Local Democracy Agency Sisak
Partners: Town of Sisak, Elementary school “Budaševo-Topolovac-Gušće” Sisak, High school Gimnasium Sisak, Centre for Soacial Welfare Sisak, Centre for Social Welfare Hrvatska Kostajnica, Town of Hrvatska Kostajnica
Duration: 1 January 2021 – 31 December 2022
Grant value: 100.000,00 HKN
The purpose of the project is to contribute to the development of local partnership, solidarity and social capital in the Sisak-Moslavina County through the development of quality and diverse volunteer programs that improve the services of volunteering organizers, increase the number of citizens involved in volunteering, especially young and disadvantaged, and through promotion and recognizing the positive impact of volunteering as an activity that affects the development of a more humane and equitable democratic society.
Target groups: Volunteering organizers, citizens engaged as volunteers and potential volunteers; school students, people with intellectual disabilities and employers.
1. Increased number of citizens (especially young people) involved in volunteer activities in the local community or region (several counties).
2. Increased number of volunteering organizers in the local area, ie the area of several counties.
3. Increased number of trainings for volunteers who provide learning assistance.
4. Increased number of individual / group hours of learning assistance for primary and secondary school students.
5. Improved partnerships between civil society organizations and local and regional self-government units and other institutions at the local, regional and national level in the implementation of volunteer projects.
6. Encouraged development of new forms of volunteering.
7. Improved practice of evaluating volunteering and recognizing competencies acquired through volunteering that can be applied in further education and employment (especially of young people).
8. Increased visibility of examples of good practice in volunteering and promote the values of volunteering
The activities are in synergy with the Volunteer Centre Sisak.
The content published on this web site is sole responsibility of the LDA Sisak and necessary do not reflect the views of the Croatian Ministry of Labour, Pension System, Family and Social Policy.
Leader: Local Democracy Agency Sisak Duration: 1 June – 31 December 2021 Grant value: 83.480,00 HRK Donor: Foundation SOLIDARNA, Relief Fond 5.5. Objective: To create concept design of the Social-cultural Centre Sisak (SCC Sisak) building as a precondition for...
Leader: Croatian youth network Partners: Udruga IKS, Agencija lokalne demokracije Sisak, Operacija grad Duration: 1 April – 30 September 2021 Grant value: 4.986,69 € Donor: Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway under the EEA and Norwegian grants Before the pandemic and...
Leader: Local Democracy Agency Sisak Duration: 20 February – 20 March 2021 Grant value: 10.000,00 kn Donor: British Embassy Zagreb The project is contributing to the development of local partnership, solidarity and social capital in the earthquake effected Sisak and...
Fearless women through history – volunteer action in elementary school Katarina Zrinski in Mečenčani
Volunteers of the High school Ivana Trnskoga volunteer’ club Srcem drugima in Hrvatska Kostajnica, in occasion of the International Human Rights Day (10 December) hold another online volunteer action on gender equality on 18 December 2020. The topic was women rights...