In occasion of the International Women’s Day, we are inviting you to the international online panel „Examples and realities of women’s inclusion in the labour market in the 3rd sector“.
Date: 24 February 2022
Time: 13:30 – 15:00 hours
Place: Zoom. Please register HERE.
The panel is a dissemination and networking event that can lead local participants to discuss and exchange about participatory governance systems that enable women’s inclusion employed in agriculture and care services sectors in decision-making processes at the local level.
The panel will bring together various stakeholders such as local authorities, social services, unions, citizens, employers and civil society organisations in order to design innovative and inclusive welfare solutions.
- Mrs Antonella Valmorbida – ALDA – European Association for Local Democracy, Secretary General
- Mrs Sanja Sarnavka – SOLIDARNA – Foundation for Human Rights and Solidarity, Board President
- Mrs Suncica Brnardic – Union of Autonomous Trade Unions of Croatia, Adviser for labour and social law
- Mrs Klementina Karanovic – Municipality of Majur, Croatia, Mayor
- Mrs Grazia Moschetti – ActionAid Italy, Project manager of the BRIGHT project
Mrs Dolinda Cavallo – ALDA, Project manager
Mrs Paula Rauzan – Local Democracy Agency Sisak, President
Panel is a part of the dissemination activities of the project BRIGHT – Building RIGHTs-based and Innovative Governance for EU mobile women.
The content published in this text is sole responsibility of the Local Democracy Agency Sisak.