U(Z)DRUGE (2022. – 2023.)
Leader: Centre for education and counselling Lumos
Partners: Udruga PET PLUS, Local Democracy Agency Sisak i Udruga NADA
Duration: 16 February 2022 – 16 February 2023
Contract no.: UP.04.2.1.11.0303
Call for proposals: Strengthening Capacities of Civil Society Organisations for Answering the Needs of Local Communities (UP.04.2.1.11)
Grant value: 481.149,85 HKN
Ensure civil society development which provides equable social and economic growth and democratic development in the Republic of Croatia.
- Transfer of knowledge and skills of the more experienced CSOs in the European Social Fund management to the their less experienced piers.
- Improvement of the CSOS capacities for effective response to the local community needs in the crises situations.
- Strengthening capacities of the local CSOs for implementation of the activities tailored-made to the local needs.
The project is addressing problems facing by the smaller and less experienced CSOs dealing in everyday conducts and in local crises management.
The team of the two experienced association in various scope of work and in the ESF management is transferring their knowledge and skills to their less experienced piers, using the project activities to get more organised and effective in responding to the need of their final beneficiaries.
- CSOs strengthened for successful local community work, developed skills and tools for emergency crises response.
- Implemented participative activities (14 workshops) for improving knowledge and skills of the CSOs members and employees.
- Developed and strengthened knowledge and skills of the CSOs for working in the crises situations and fro organising online work using innovative digital tools.
Tihana Vukasović, project manager, Udruga PET PLUS; firstname.lastname@example.org, mob: +385 (0)99 4588 385
Paula Raužan, project coordinator in the LDA Sisak; Ldeskemail@example.com; mob: +385 (0) 99 230 92 61
The project is co-funded by the European Union from the European Social Fund.
The project is co-funded by the Government Office for Cooperation with NGOs.
More information of the EU funds, see www.esf.hr and www.strukturnifondovi.hr
The views expressed in this text are the sole responsibility of the Local Democracy Agency Sisak.
Education to strengthen public speaking and advocacy skills
On April 21, 2023, an online "Education to strengthen public speaking and advocacy skills" was held for civil society organizations led by European Union public policy consultant and registered lobbyist Andrea Vodanović. Five associations from Croatia participated in...
Inclusive Sisak (2022 – 2023)
Leader: City of Sisak Partners: Local Democracy Agency Sisak, JRS Croatia Duration: 1 December 2022 - 31 May 2023 Grant value: 30.000,00 EUR Donor: EU Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund, pilot project within the EPIC project Place of implementation: Sisak area...
Strengthening the capacity of civil society organizations in the implementation of the European Pillar of Social Rights in Croatia
Project coordinator: CERANEO – Centar za razvoj neprofitnih organizacija Partners: Local Democracy Agency Sisak, Udruga “MI”- Split,Mreža udruga ZAGOR,Hrvatska mreža za beskućnike,Norwegian Social Research (NOVA), Oslo Metropolitan University Project implementation...
Platform for development of school volunteering (2022 – 2023)
Project Promotor: Local Democracy Agency Sisak Partners: Vocational School Sisak, Human Rights House Zagreb, Norsensus Mediaforum Project implementation period: 1.10.2022. – 31.12.2023. Total project: € 87.870,00, of which € 87.870,00 was provided through financial...