Leader: Centre for education and counselling Lumos
Duration: 16 February 2022 – 16 February 2023
Contract no.: UP.04.2.1.11.0303
Call for proposals: Strengthening Capacities of Civil Society Organisations for Answering the Needs of Local Communities (UP.04.2.1.11)
Grant value: 481.149,85 HKN
Ensure civil society development which provides equable social and economic growth and democratic development in the Republic of Croatia.
- Transfer of knowledge and skills of the more experienced CSOs in the European Social Fund management to the their less experienced piers.
- Improvement of the CSOS capacities for effective response to the local community needs in the crises situations.
- Strengthening capacities of the local CSOs for implementation of the activities tailored-made to the local needs.
The project is addressing problems facing by the smaller and less experienced CSOs dealing in everyday conducts and in local crises management.
The team of the two experienced association in various scope of work and in the ESF management is transferring their knowledge and skills to their less experienced piers, using the project activities to get more organised and effective in responding to the need of their final beneficiaries.
- CSOs strengthened for successful local community work, developed skills and tools for emergency crises response.
- Implemented participative activities (14 workshops) for improving knowledge and skills of the CSOs members and employees.
- Developed and strengthened knowledge and skills of the CSOs for working in the crises situations and fro organising online work using innovative digital tools.
Tihana Vukasović, project manager, Udruga PET PLUS; firstname.lastname@example.org, mob: +385 (0)99 4588 385
Paula Raužan, project coordinator in the LDA Sisak; Ldeskemail@example.com; mob: +385 (0) 99 230 92 61
The project is co-funded by the European Union from the European Social Fund.
The project is co-funded by the Government Office for Cooperation with NGOs.
The views expressed in this text are the sole responsibility of the Local Democracy Agency Sisak.
Leader: Udruga Bacači Sjenki (Association Shadow Casters) Partners: Local Democracy Agency Sisak, Association for promotion of healthy life style and quality life improvement Luč Duration: 1 January – 31 December 2022 Contract no: UP.04.2.1.11.0217 Call for proposals:...
Leader: Local Democracy Agency Sisak Duration: 1 June 2021 – 30 April 2022 Grant value: 83.480,00 HRK Donor: Foundation SOLIDARNA, Relief Fond 5.5. Objective: To create concept design of the Social-cultural Centre Sisak (SCC Sisak) building as a precondition for...
Peacebuilding is not possible without involving all community steakholders working together against hate speech phenomena, contributing towards society that respect human rights, is not discriminatory and is inclusive and solidary. Young people are one of the key...
Leader: Croatian youth network Partners: Udruga IKS, Agencija lokalne demokracije Sisak, Operacija grad Duration: 1 April – 30 September 2021 Grant value: 4.986,69 € Donor: Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway under the EEA and Norwegian grants Before the pandemic and...